Holistic Dental Implants - A Titanium Alternative
Holistic Dental Implants are a Titanium-Free alternative to traditional Dental Implants. Cardiodontal, a Dental Wellness Center in Great Neck, NY uses a Holistic Dental Implant made from a special bio ceramic called Zirconium Dioxide (Zro2). These specific implants are designed to work in harmony with the body, imitating the natural tooth root, in regards to form and function. Additionally, these implants do not interfere with the natural circulation in the bone or cause allergic reactions.
Zirconium Dioxide Dental implants have the following significant advantages:
• Appearance: The white color of Zirconium substitutes the metallic appearance of Titanium.
• Hygiene: Zirconium Oxide Dioxide Implants and crowns retain less plaque and calculus than Titanium, therefore promoting healthier gums.
• Biocompatible: Zirconium Dioxide is an inert material with very low allergic potential
• Strength: Made from a special ceramic (Zirconium Dioxide , ZrO2) that is used in the spaceships because of its high resistance to fracture and heat. The flexural strength of the Zirconium Dioxide Dental Implant is close to 1200 MPa.
• Osseointegrative: Zirconium implants have proven high level of osseointegration (meaning the bone fuses to the implant), confirmed in numerous studies in Germany and the USA. Holistic Dental implants made from (Zirconium Dioxide , ZrO2) are a metal-free alternative to traditional Titanium Dental Implants.